Millions of people across the United States are suffering from alcohol abuse, which is why it is so important to seek help from the right outlets. People dependent on their next drink start to adapt to it in their system, which turns into a need for them to function each day. Abruptly stopping alcohol leads to withdrawal and dangerous side effects. To get the care you need, you must seek assistance from the best alcohol rehab in Indianapolis.
Know Your Options for Addiction Treatment in Indiana
There are two types of treatment that alcoholics can use to regain control of their lives. This includes inpatient and outpatient therapy. The unfortunate truth is that there is anywhere from a 40 to 60% relapse rate for anyone going through treatment. For many people, the difference between outpatient or inpatient treatment can be significant.
Inpatient or Outpatient Therapy?
- Inpatient rehabilitation immerses the patient in therapy at a facility surrounded by a variety of support mechanisms. This involves forced alcohol abstinence, and the patient has therapists, addiction specialists, support groups, and counselors available throughout the stay. All of these modalities are geared toward making sure that participants have the tools necessary to journey through life without alcohol
- Outpatient rehabilitation with the top rehab centers in Indiana will still give you all of the tools and support you need. However, this form of treatment allows you to continue with your daily activities such as family life, school, or work. The process includes visiting with a support group or regular therapist so that you can stay up with the treatment you need.
Benefits of Inpatient Alcohol Rehab in Indianapolis
The relapse rate for anyone trying to recover from alcohol abuse will vary, and it may seem high. However, when you have help from the best addiction rehab centers in Indiana, it gives you a stronger foundation to stand on. These are some of the major benefits from entering into Indiana inpatient drug rehab:
- Direct Care – This involves many outlets for support, and you will get the care that you need 24/7. Direct care allows you to have one-on-one therapy and group settings so that you can connect with people in similar situations. It is vital to note that alcohol dependence can lead to severe withdrawals. Therefore, it is best to have specialists on hand at all times.
- Low Temptation – When you are under strict supervision and have less free time on your hands, there is less opportunity to think about wanting a drink. At many facilities offering drug and alcohol inpatient rehab in Indianapolis, you will have plenty of recreational activities available as well.
- Valuable Life Skills – To become free of the hold of alcohol, you need to learn valuable tools to move forward once you re-enter society. Only then will you have the ability to handle daily stressors, triggers, and cravings.
Alcohol rehab in Indianapolis is easier when you have a great team to turn to. Call Hickory Recovery Network at (800) 604-2117 to learn more, or click here to contact our admissions team. alcohol rehab Indianapolis
Hickory Treatment Centers
View Larger Map
2926 N. Capitol Avenue